Friday 18 April 2014

my mentor

One of the requirements for this project is that we find a mentor to help us and guide us through the semester. They are supposed to keep us on track and give us pointers in the areas where we need help. I had a few potential candidates in mind including my former piano teacher and my band teacher but I decided to ask another of my teachers, Mrs. Hildebrand. She organizes and leads the practices for our school worship team that I'm a part of and is already helping me with that so it just all works out. I will be sitting down and playing my songs for her and she'll tell me where to improve and different dynamics and articulation techniques to do. As you know I've been away for awhile and so I haven't been up to par on my practicing but I'm trying to get back on track and am hoping to have my first video up as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment